- Fink, Alexander (2019): German income taxation and the timing of marriage. Applied Economics , forthcoming.
- Fink, Alexander (2018): The Political Economy of State-Owned Lotteries. Journal of Consumer Policy 41 (3), 257-272.
- Fink, Alexander (2017): Donations to political parties: Investing corporations and consuming individuals? Kyklos 70 (2), 220-255.
- Fink, Alexander and Thomas Stratmann (2015): U.S. Housing Prices and the Fukushima Nuclear Accident. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 117, 309-326.
- Fink, Alexander and Mark Pingle (2014): Kidnap Insurance and its Impact on Kidnapping Outcomes. Public Choice 160 (3-4), 481-499.
- Fink, Alexander (2014): Free Banking as an Evolving System: the Case of Switzerland Reconsidered. The Review of Austrian Economics 27 (1), 57-69.
- Fink, Alexander and Richard E. Wagner (2013): Political Entrepreneurship and the Formation of Special Districts. European Journal of Law and Economics 35 (3), 427-439.
- Fink, Alexander (2012): The Effects of Party Campaign Spending under Proportional Representation: Evidence from Germany. European Journal of Political Economy 28 (4), 574-592.
- Boettke, Peter J., Alexander Fink and Daniel J. Smith (2012): The Impact of Nobel Prize Winners in Economics: Mainline vs. Mainstream. The American Journal of Economics and Sociology 71 (5), 1219-1249.
Book Chapters, Comments, Short Papers, Book Reviews
- Fink, Alexander (2015): Governance Without a State? Policies and Politics in areas of Limited Statehood meets Positive Political Economy of Anarchy: A Review Essay. The Review of Austrian Economics 28 (1), 93-105.
- Boettke, Peter J. and Alexander Fink (2011): Institutions First. Journal of Institutional Economics 7 (4), 499-504.
- Boettke, Peter J. and Alexander Fink (2011): Agent Type, Social Contract, and Constitutional Mythologies. In: Alain Marciano (ed.) Constitutional Mythologies. Springer: New York, 25-37.